The VZT Token-Generating Event Has Ended.
VZT Tokens Will Be Distributed Upon Token Audit.
Sign up for important Vezt updates
What is Vezt
Vezt lets music fans share ownership with artists in their favorite songs.
Vezt is a revolutionary new platform that gives artists and rights holders control over their new or existing songs and allows them to easily capitalize on their work by choosing portions of their songs to offer for sale to fans, friends, rights-buyers and brands.
The Vezt platform employs blockchain technology to track and collect royalty income transparently. Vezt offers a true marketplace for songs and gives artists the opportunity to make a living and continue doing what they love most – make music.
How Vezt Works
- Rights-buyers (including fans, music professionals and brands) on Vezt, buy song rights during the ISO™, and the artists receive funds credited to their account immediately.
- The song rights information is encoded on Vezt’s blockchain.
- Song royalties are then collected from Performing Rights Organizations (“PROs”) in 137 countries around the world, as well as STEM, which aggregates digital performance royalties from Spotify, iTunes, YouTube, Pandora, etc.
- Vezt transfers those earnings back to the artists and rights-buyers, creating a new marketplace, with no limits on new and exciting music artists will create.
Who uses Vezt
- We allow fans, friends, rights-buyers and brands to partner with artists on a song-by-song basis, sharing directly in whole or fractional IP ownership.
- We provide artists with an equitable and transparent platform to easily and quickly monetize new or existing songs.
- We create a true marketplace for songs, where tracking and collection of royalties and licensing income is transparent and in real time.
- We deliver to artists the opportunity to make a living from the fruits of their work, without unnecessary impediments that keep them from focusing on what truly matters – their music.
- We strengthen the relationship between artists and those that appreciate their music, in a meaningful way, where a true partnership can be formed and mutual benefits derived.
Vezt Inc. is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA. We incorporated in early 2017, and have received pre-seed funding from venture capital ﬁrms and individual rights-buyers, including Binary Capital and Global Trust Group.
We have assembled a talented team of engineers and designers with deep backgrounds in blockchain, UX/UI, and design. In addition, we have tapped a number of successful and highly experienced advisors for their expertise and input. All are working in concert to build the most robust and successful platform possible.
Steve Stewart has more than 25 years of professional experience in the music, and new media industries. As CEO of Steve Stewart Management, he negotiated and secured lucrative major label record and publishing contracts on behalf of approximately 20 recording artists with companies such as Sony Music, Warner Bros. Records, Atlantic Records, Capitol Records, Disney’s Hollywood Records, A&M Records, Geffen Records, Elektra Records, American Records, Maverick Records, EMI Music Publishing, Famous Music Publishing, Rondor Music, Warner Chappell Music Publishing and Universal Music Publishing.
Steve is the former personal manager of Grammy Award winning, multiplatinum alternative rock band Stone Temple Pilots, managing their career from their inception through their fifth major label release on Atlantic Records. Under Steve’s management, the band’s worldwide record sales exceeded 25 million records, generating more than $500 million in gross revenues.
He has held Co-Founder and COO titles at business marketing aggregator, GoYodel, and sports social video app, SportsBuddyz, and helped establish crowdcasting startup, SURKUS, as their Head of Business Development, securing long-term corporate clients such as Live Nation. Steve has BA in Political Science from UCLA.
With more than 15 years of management experience, Robert Menendez has an expertise in developing business and investment platforms for long-term growth. Menendez is attuned to the complexity of the technology space, with a particular acumen for navigating the competitive landscape to make lasting changes that affect the bottom line.
Prior to co-founding Vezt, Menendez co-founded crowdcasting app,SURKUS, currently valued at $30M, managed all facets of operations at Newmax Advisors, LLC, where he successfully created fiscal synergy for investors by coordinating algorithmic trading teams primarily made of programmers and developers managing account platforms.
Menendez began his career at Oppenheimer & Company, and then promptly moved to CA to become Co-Founder of Tradestar Capital, Ltd., a prop trading firm and subsidiary of Assent Trading. His ability to spot high quality talent and personally stock each subdivision with high performing individuals enabled him to build each of the five branches, in five different cities, of Assent Trading into fully operational and profitable units. Following Assent Trading, Menendez was instrumental in the launch of Coastal LLC, a quantitative fund for which he raised both trading and operational capital.
Menendez’s talent for easily crosspollinating technology and funding led to a partnership at One Asia U.S.